Author: Serbin Media / MNI Media | Date: 06 September 2018
There are 30 beliefs that most people have fallen victim to that are holding them back from greatness. A few examples:
· I am damaged: This is a chance to start a new page. In order to move forward, you must first look at what is causing this destructive belief. Was there a specific event or person that made you feel this way? Self-examination is going to transform this moment into an explosive leap forward. You need to remember that we all have those little flaws, nuances and behaviors that are different, but that’s what makes us so unique. You are not damaged. You are special and it’s time you believe it.
· I am jealous: When did you stop wanting everyone to win? This feeling is one of the worst vibrations to have because when you focus so much negative energy towards others you can’t move forward. It holds you back in every way imaginable. This is the perfect time to channel that negative energy into positive action to get what you want out of life.
· I feel pessimistic: This is a wake-up call that circumstances have led you to look at life through a limited focus. This didn’t start today so this vision has already eliminated many chances for abundance. Next time this happens, standup to yourself and take a closer look at what’s really going on. This limiting behavior is the number-one obstacle standing between you and a life of unlimited abundance and growth.
· I feel this will be difficult: Your lack of awareness is the only reason this is a challenge. Remember that most things in life are challenging at first until you figure them out. This is an opportunity to learn something new and grow as a person. Get excited over the difficulties you face as they are opportunities for bigger and greater things.
· I am misunderstood and nobody gets me: This is a very common negative belief rooted in fear-based thinking. When you feel misunderstood, seek the understanding of other people’s perspective to enhance your perceptions. However, it’s okay to stand true to your own beliefs no matter how much you feel misunderstood. In fact, many of the most successful people have felt misunderstood at one time or another.
· I feel so criticized: This is an opportunity to listen with no ego. Pay attention to the labels you’ve become identified with for the ultimate in self-growth. Sometimes other people are indeed criticizing because they’re insecure in their own abilities, but often times what you perceive as criticism is done out of love and respect to better you. Either way, use this interaction to your benefit.
· I am confused: People often allow confusion to hold them back, but the truth is it’s a sign of opportunity and growth. The best way to overcome confusion is to prioritize what is most important to what is least important in your life’s direction. The reality is the more you grow, the more options you’re going to have. The key is to get direction and clarity to work through the confusion and move closer to your goals.