Author: St Patrick’s Co-operative Credit Union | Date: 27 March 2020
Members of the St Patrick’s Co-operative Credit Union (SPCCU) and the general public are advised that in support of the national initiatives to reduce and prevent the transmission of the coronavirus and also to protect the health of both the SPCCU customers and staff members the following new operating protocols will take effect from March 27, 2020:
1. The new business hours will be from 8:00AM to 12:00 noon daily.
2. Controlled access to the customer service area of the SPCCU will continue with the number of customers permitted in the customer service area reduce to four (4).
3. Priority access will continue to be provided to seniors and persons in vulnerable groups at high risk to COVID 19.
4. Covered seating arrangements has been made for waiting customers outside of the SPCCU.
5. All customers will be required to sanitize their hands on entering the SPCCU and shall observe at least six feet distance between each other.
6. The operations of the loans department have been suspended until further notice.
Those preventative measures will remain in effect until further notice.
The contact details for the SPCCU are as follows:
Telephone 491-3666/ 491-3070/ 491-3668
The SPCCU apologizes for any inconvenience that these measures may cause. The SPCCU will continue to stay in touch with the relevant authorities as we safeguard the health and welfare of our members and staff.