Author: MNI Alive | Date: 14 October 2019
The Office of the Premier announced today that arrangements are in place for Windward Islands Airways International (WINAIR) to provide air transportation services to and from Montserrat, during peak periods in 2020.
The Access Division in the Office of the Premier confirmed that arrangements for WINAIR to provide twin otter flights have been made in an effort to ensure additional airlift is available during the year-end festival and St. Patrick’s festival periods, as increase passenger arrivals are expected during those times.
The flight schedule for January 2020 and provisionally for March 2020 is as follows:
- January 2 and 3 – Departing Antigua at 8:15a.m. arriving in Montserrat at 8:35a.m.
- January 2 and 3– Departing Montserrat at 8:55 a.m. and arriving in Antigua at 9:15a.m.
- March 11, 12 and 13 - Departing Antigua at 5:05p.m., arriving in Montserrat at 5:25p.m.
- March 11, 12 and 13– Departing Montserrat at 5:45p.m. arriving in Antigua at 6:05p.m.
- March 18, 19 and 20 – Departing Antigua at 8:15a.m. and arriving in Montserrat at 8:35a.m.
- March 18, 19 and 20 – Departing Montserrat at 8:55a.m. and arriving in Antigua at 9:15a.m.
The above listed schedule for March 2020 is an early indication and is subject to change.
The fare for travel from Antigua to Montserrat is a total of US$137.00 which includes a fare of US$98.00 and taxes/VAT of US$48.00. Individuals traveling from Montserrat to Antigua will pay US$122.00 (fare US$84.00 and taxes US$38.00).
Interested persons are now able to log on to the WINAIR website and book the January dates. To book on these flights, please visit https://www.fly-winair.sx