The spectacular line-up of keynote speakers for the 7th annual Meet The Motivators Conference and Gala has been released and features Mental Health Advocate Margaret Trudeau, Reality TV Star ‘Auntie’ Jillian Danford, Global Entrepreneur and Investor Claudia Harvey, Immigration Consultant Mala Sharma-Singh, Canadian Black Chamber of Commerce President Michelle Meghie and Meet The Motivators Founder and Executive Director Jacqueline Dixon.
The Gala takes place on Sunday, May 22, 2022, at The Woodbine Banquet Hall with a red carpet at 4 pm EST; the Gala begins at 6 pm EST, hosted by Legacy Black History Month Poster creator Robert Small, C.M.
On Saturday, May 21, 2022, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm at Brampton Civic Centre, a full day of workshops and main stage speakers will inspire attendees and give them the tools to succeed in business and life. Confirmed workshop leaders and speakers:
● Tonya Williams, Founder & Executive Director Reelworld Institute
● Unstoppable Tracy Schmitt, Award-Winning Business Leader & MegaSpeaker
● Red, Co-host of Flow 98.7 ‘The Morning Flava’
● Randi Goodman, Best-Selling Author, Speaker & Real Estate Broker
● Preeya Bhardwaj, Handa Consulting Group Inc.
● Andria Barrett, The Diversity Agency
● Donna Savage, Savage Desires
● Peter Ratnikov, Entrepreneur and Cryptocurrency Expert
● Sheares Benjamin, Banki Designs Inc.
● Hailey Patry, International Best-Selling Author, Relationship Expert
● Dr. Mandana Attarzadeh, Founder - The Flourishing Women’s Circle
● Dr. Nadine Wong, CEO - Alabaster Wellness Clinic