The Inn at Harbour Town – the acclaimed, 60-room boutique hotel at The Sea Pines Resort – announces its "Extended Stay Package" with savings up to 15% for three- or four-night stays.
The Inn has recently received numerous prestigious accolades including TripAdvisor’s No. 1 ranking, additions to Condé Nast Johansens and Southern Living Hotel collections, "Four Diamond" and "Four Star" ratings from AAA and Forbes respectively, and the South Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Association’s Hotelier of the Year Award.
The Sea Pines Resort has been named one of Condé Nast Traveler’s "Top 150 Resorts" in the World," and made Celebrated Living’s prestigious "Platinum List."
The Inn at Harbour Town’s myriad luxury amenities includes a striking outdoor pool and patio overlooking famed Harbour Town Golf Links, site of the PGA TOUR’s RBC Heritage. The value-packed offer includes:
- 10% discount on 3-night stays, 15% discount on 4-night stays or more
- $50 resort credit redeemable for golf, dining and activities
- Complimentary valet or self-parking
- Complimentary adult bikes and reduced rates on children's bikes
- Free internet service in guest rooms and resort areas
- 10% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at resort’s restaurants, as well as preferred reservations
- 10% off full-priced items at the golf pro shops
- Reduced rates at all three golf courses, including Harbour Town Golf Links
- Two hours of complimentary tennis court time
- Special discounts on Eco-Adventures and activities
- Complimentary access to the resort’s fitness center and Inn at Harbour Town pool
"Our Extended Stay Package offers an opportunity to enjoy our world-class boutique hotel with significant savings," says John Munro, Vice President of Hospitality, Sales and Marketing. "We strive to provide our guests with a unique and unforgettable luxury experience they will long savor."
Complementing Harbour Town Golf Links, the legendary Lowcountry destination features two additionally lauded 18s and a full menu of activities including tennis with 21 clay courts, five miles of sweeping Atlantic seascapes, hiking in the enchanting 605-acre Forest Preserve as well as simply strolling along the nearby Harbour Town Yacht Basin with its superb shopping and dining options.
For more information: www.seapines.com, 866.561.8802.