The Montserrat Building Society Limited (the Society) is inviting applications for the position of a Manager.
The Manager is responsible for managing the overall operations of the Society to include but not limited to:
▪ Taking a pro-active approach to expand the Society’s loan portfolio by meeting individual customers to assess their suitability for loans or other financial instruments.
▪ Ensuring that targets set by the Management Committee and the Board of Directors in terms of savings and loans are achieved.
▪ Liaising with the Society’s attorney at law, property assessors, other financial institutions and employers when arranging loans.
▪ Preparing and presenting financial statements including reconciliations, variances analysis, financial budgets and forecasts, both capital and operating and any other financial reports as may be required.
▪ Supervising, training and motivating staff and providing effective leadership, generally supported by an evaluation performance report for each employee to ensure that she/he adheres to the Society’s standards and values.
A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field and five (5) years management and lending experience in a financial institution
Excellent computer and communication skills.
The salary payable is commensurate with the successful applicant’s qualifications and work experience.
Please submit a written application along with current curriculum vitae by October 31, 2020 to the following address:
Montserrat Building Society Limited
P. O. Box 101
and also, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY FOR THIS JOB: Please submit a written application along with current curriculum vitae by October 31, 2020 to the following address: The Chairman Montserrat Building Society Limited P. O. Box 101 Brades, MSR1110 and also, by email to: email@example.com